9/11 truth

« Older   Newer »

1. sysops

User deleted

Original version, written by Sysops (I hope):
    SPOILER (click to view)
    Hi!
    Hey, do you want to know the truth behind 9/11?
    Well, if you do, watch this interview with Dimitri Khalezov, a former officer of the Soviet nuclear intelligence unit.

This interview runs for over 4 hours and has 26 parts.
    I recommend you start with part 4 when he explains that the New York
    building authorities will not approve the construction of skyscrapers in NYC
    unless the developer also submits a demolition plan that meets with their approval.
    In the case of the WTC, the developers opted for a nuclear demolition plan.
    In other words, nuclear devices had been placed under the WTC complex from the time
    the buildings were constructed for their future demolition.
    The Americans were scammed into believing that mini nukes were planted in WTC1 and 2 on 9/11
    because the Pentagon was hit by a missile carrying a nuclear warhead which did not explode.
    I'm not even sure whether there were any planes hitting the WTC -
    the TV coverage would appear to be a complete computer fabrication
    (watch parts 2 and 3 of the interview which covers this).
    As a result, the Americans demolished WTC1 and 2 as the mini nukes would cause less destruction
    if the explosions were at ground level ratherthan high up in the skyscrapers.
    Be sure to watch video #14 when Khalezov talks about the collapse of WTC 7.
    Do you remember the BBC reported its collapse 24 mins before it fell?
    Even though it was not hit by any plane....
    The nukes which were to be used for the demolition of the WTC complex(mentioned in video 4)
    were stored under WTC 7.
    Building 7 had to be destroyed so nobody would find the underground railway system used for
    delivering the nukes to WTC 1 and 2.
    If you are wondering why the WTC workers were not dropping dead like flies as in Chernobyl, watch
    parts 24 and 25 when Khalezov explains the difference between acute and chronic radiation sickness
    and how the Americans minimised the effect of their exposure to the radioactivity.

Sites:
    I cannot get my urls into this message

please type this into your address bar:
    www.dimitri-khalezov-video.com/index.htm

Also type these urls

www.tinyurl.com/33h3xhz

www.tinyurl.com/3xrtg99

Italian version:

CITAZIONE
    Ciao
    Ehi, volete sapere la verità che c'è dietro al 9/11?
    Bene, se volete, guardate questa intervista con Dimitri Khalezov, un ex ufficiale dell'unità Intelligence sovietica.

Questa intervista dura 4 ore e ha 26 parti.
    Vi raccomando di iniziare con la quarta parte dove espone che le autorità delle strutture New Yorkesi non approvano la costruzione dei grattacieli a New York, a meno che il costruttore presenti un piano di demolizione che va incontro alle loro approvazioni.
    Nel caso del WTC, i costruttori optarono per un piano di demolizione nucleare.
    In altre parole, i dispositivi nucleari sono stati piazzati sotto il complesso del WTC da quando le strutture vennero costruite, ciò per una futura demolizione.
    Gli americani vennero truffati credendo che queste mini bombe fossero piantate nel WTC1 e 2 nel 9/11 poiché il Pentagono venne colpito da un missile trasportante una testata nucleare che non esplose.
    Non sono nemmeno sicuro ci fossero dei piani per colpire il WTC - la copertura mediatica (della TV) fece credere che fosse una completa fabbricazione computerizzata (dove la parte 2 e 3 dovrebbe parlarne).
    Come risulta, gli americani ebbero demolito il WTC1 e 2 appena le mini bombe causarono una piccola distruzione come se l'esplosione fosse stata causata al piano terra piuttosto che nei piani superiori dei grattacieli.
    Assicuratevi di vedere il video #14 quando Khalezov parla del collasso del WTC 7.
    Ricordate quando la BBC riportò il suo collasso 24 minuti prima che cadde?
    Anche se non era colpito da un aeroplano...
    Le bombe che vennero usate nella demolizione del complesso del WTC (menzionato nel video 4) furono piazzate sotto il WTC 7.
    L'edificio 7 doveva essere distrutto, quindi nessuno avrebbe trovato il sistema di metropolitana usato per consegnare le bombe al WTC1 e 2.
    Se vi state chiedendo perché i lavoratori del WTC non sono morti come le mosche a Chernobyl, guardate le parti 24 e 25 quando Khalezov espone la differenza tra la malattia acuta da radiazioni e quella cronica e come gli americani minimizzarono gli effetti della loro esposizione alla radioattività.

Siti:

Non posso mettere i miei urls in messaggi, scrivete:

[url]www.dimitri-khalezov-video.com/index.htm[/url]

E scrivete anche:

[url]www.tinyurl.com/33h3xhz[/url]
    [url]www.tinyurl.com/3xrtg99[/url]

Edited by minutewarning999 - 7/12/2010, 03:47

2. karlrex

User deleted

i think we need to translate it into italian..fuck'n job ehehe .Thx sysop

3. minutewarning999

User deleted

Ho appena finito di tradurre, ora metto la versione originale in inglese in uno spoiler e la versione tradotta in Italiano.

I've just finished to translate your post, so I'll put it in a spoiler and the translated version (in italian) above.
    Thank you, Sysops.

Sorry, Sysops, but we cannot remember about the BBC because in Italy there isn't.
    Anyway, we already know the September Clues documentary, which explains the fakery about 9/11.

2 replies since 16/11/2010, 17:00   380 views